Ok, so I just had to visit Moda Operandi after reading an email notification about the Vintage Hermes bags on sale at their site
So – yes, I might be dreaming especially after you see what my favourite Kelly would be if I did not have my credit card debt, and was maybe a millionaire. Let me dream!
Here she is… the 25cm Fuschia Shiny Porosus Crocodile Kelly Bag! I can not describe how I feel about this bag… maybe its like being in heaven..Just look at her… I am breathless..
Ok, so I have come back to earth and here is a little bit about the Kelly, care of Moda Operandi.
- This 25cm Kelly bag features a single rolled top handle, a detachable shoulder strap with lobster claw clasps, a belt-style strap with branded palladium turn lock hardware at the front flap, a padlock-and-key clochette and protective palladium metal feet
- Turn lock closure at front flap belt-style strap
- Leather lined interior features two open patch pockets and one exposed zip pocket
- Shiny porosus crocodile
- Pristine condition; bag appears to have never been used, hardware sealed with protective plastic
- J square stamp; photograph of stamp available upon request
- Includes dust bag and signature Hermés bag box
- Made in France
Hermes is the ultimate in handbag luxury in the world – I mean ULTIMATE! I was even privileged recently to hold one, thanks to a wonderful friend, who recently made a purchase.
They are a totally beautiful bag, and you would know one when you see one. You will see many celeb’s & very wealthy people donning their Birkin or Kelly.
I can not believe this! I just converted the priced of this handbag to Australian dollars and it is just on $51,000.00.. Yes, you are correct, the comma is in the right spot. Fifty-one thousand dollars.. OMG… OMG… but she is a beautiful bag.
I think you should check out the site and pick your bag and let me know which one you picked and how much it cost in AUD dollars. Have a bit of fun!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!